This job posting is no longer active.
Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for Medical Assistant
, working in Healthcare Systems and Services
industry in Bear, Delaware, United States
- Provides support to the Medical Providers, Radiologic Technologist, and patients through a variety of tasks, including but not limited to patient care management, organization and communication.
- Manages administrative tasks as well as clinical tasks such as maintaining patient records, preparing patients and rooms for examination, assisting physicians with exams, and performing front-desk tasks.
Our client is committed to positive urgent care. One of the fastest growing and largest urgent care providers in the country. With 100+ locations and nearly 10 years of experience.
They know how to do it. Partnering with major health systems. Innovating the patient experience.
With the latest medical technologies. On-site imaging systems and lab services. You can be proud of where you work. Be confident in your team. When you are satisfied. Patients are satisfied.
With less bureaucracy. Less stress. Reasonable hours. A fulfilling professional life. You can have a real personal life. This is a great opportunity. Is it the right opportunity for you?
Experience Required for Your Success
- Graduate of a Medical Assistant Program required; ORGraduate of an Accredited School of Nursing or LPN at the time of hire; OR1+ year of Medical Assistant experience under a licensed healthcare supervisor within the last 3 years (ABR-OE from the AAMA must be obtained within 2 weeks of hire if Medical Assistant Certification is not obtained upon hire)
- Basic Life Support (BLS) required or must be obtained within 6 months of hire
- One of the following certifications is required (or must be obtained within 6 months of hire):
- CCMA- Certified Clinical Medical Assistant (verified through NHA, National Health career Association)
- CMA- Certified Medical Assistant (verified through AAMA, American Association of Medical Assistants)
- RMA- Registered Medical Assistant (verified through AMT, American Medical Technologists)
- NCMA- National Certified Medical Assistant (verified through NCCT, National Center for Competency Testing)
- EMT – Emergency Medical Technician (verified through the National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians)
- CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant
- NRCMA – Nationally Registered Certified Medical Assistant (verified through the National Association for Health Professionals)
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?