Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for Customer Service Representative
, working in BPO
industry in New Mexico, United States
We are hiring aggressively, and have recruiters on standby to interview you anytime between 9:00 am to 6:00 pm Eastern Standard Time (though we are hiring in more than just eastern time zones!) Monday through Friday. So hurry up and apply today!
In this permanent work-at-home role, you will take your exemplary customer service skills, patience, understanding and compassion to answer inbound phone calls for our clients' members or customers.
We offer medical, dental, vision, and 401K benefits as well as earned PTO. We also offer a referral bonus for all employees, equating to up to $400 in earnings potential.Salary is up to $14/hr in training (Spanish Bilingual), $15/hr in production (Spanish Bilingual).
- Handles a high volume of incoming calls.
- Gathers customer information, assesses and fulfills customer needs.
- Educatescustomers regarding products and services.
- Utilizes and navigates multiple systems simultaneously.
- Resolves customer issues via one call resolution guidelines and/or escalated process.
- Meets or exceeds company and client performance metrics.
- Maintains a balance between company policy and client benefit in decision making.
- Evaluates and identifies opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact ourclient and its customers.
- Dispositions calls, complies and generates report as required.
- Accepts and embraces changes within the current business environment.
Our client is a top-rated and growing global outsourcer.
Specializing in customer experience, product support, and automation. In
offices and homes (#work-at-home) around the world.
Well, you’ll get this! They have a 4+ Glassdoor rating. And 91% of
employees recommend them to friends. Check out this opportunity. You
will find a big family. And an award-winning culture.
recognized for your work. Championed for your achievement. Be rewarded
through recognition programs, performance awards, and celebrations. Be
ensured of an encouraging work environment. Be assured of opportunities
for growth and advancement. You can do it!
Make things better. Develop great relationships. Have the career you want. Where you want.
Experience Required for Your Success
- 6 months of experience in customer service
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- Dedicated area to work from in your home
- Internet speed requirement of 20 Mb/s for download speeds and 10 Mb/s for upload speeds (Wireless access is not permitted)
- Demonstrated passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for customers, especially senior citizens
- Strong decision making and analytical abilities
- Ability to identify customer needs and clearly articulate products and services
- Schedule flexibility to include weekends, evenings, possible holidays and occasional overtime
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction
- Meets all attendance and dependability requirements
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?