This job posting is no longer active.
Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for Project Manager
, working in Financial Services
industry in New York, New York, 10020, United States
- Collaborate with the business to gather and document business requirements and functional specifications.
- Explain project requirements to the development team to properly estimate work.
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with stakeholders.
- Manage our agile development process by organizing and estimating our sprints.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within the scope, and within budget.
Our client provides agile consulting and staffing. Helping organizations fulfill their most important initiatives and opportunities. For 30 years. From coast-to-coast.
Developing long-term relationships. Successfully retaining clients and placing consultants through multiple engagements.
Providing you with the support, care, and attention you deserve. With advocates available 24x7 to help you with questions and concerns. This personal care together with great work has resulted in a 4.4 Glassdoor rating.
Join the most talented professionals in the industry working on strategic and world-class programs.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 5+ years of Project Management experience.
- Must have experience working in Financial Services / Asset Management.
- Ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Proficiency in project management software tools like Jira and Confluence.
- Experience working in Microsoft Office specifically Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience working with Business Project Management platforms specifically Appian is highly preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to handle multiple projects and timelines while being detail-oriented.
- Ability to work independently, knowing when to escalate issues as appropriate.
- Ability to collaborate as part of a team and take on additional responsibilities as required.
- Accountability and willingness to be proactive in learning and improving the quality of deliverables and efficiency of processes.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?