Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Customer Service Representative
, working in Manufacturing
industry in Louisville, Kentucky, United States
- Bring a "customer comes first" mentality everyday
- Assist pharmacists in the practice of pharmacy, in accordance with state, federal, and company policy
- Interact with customers via inbound calls, outbound calls, emails, and other communication platforms
- Make and receive inbound calls to veterinary offices to resolve customer discrepancies
- Enter pet and drug information into our pharmacy system, ensuring information is entered correctly and efficiently
- Adhere to company policies and procedures in relation to pharmacy errors and the Quality Improvement Program
- Report immediately, prescription errors to leadership and/or a pharmacist on duty
- Comply with all company policies and procedures
- Create and maintain respectful relationships with coworkers
- Complete special assignments and other tasks as assigned
- Commit to learning and developing yourself to better company as a whole!
- Maintain a sense of ownership, be a self-starter, and have a strong attention to detail, especially when entering pharmacy orders
Do you like pets? Our client does! They are hungry. They are determined. To be the largest pet retailer in the world. Well, not just the largest. Also the most trusted and most convenient. Operating 24/7 and in 24 locations. There are opportunities for you to grow where you are and where you want to be.
They need your help – delivering products and service for healthy pets and happy people. Don’t be caged in. Take the leash off. Develop clichés about pets. There are as many opportunities as there are different pets. How about this one? Is it one you’d want to brag about to your friends?
Experience Required for Your Success
- Must be at least 18 years old and have a high school education or equivalent and superior math and reading/comprehension skills
- 1 year working in a customer focused environment; preferably a contact center or pharmacy
- Excellent interpersonal skills, oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products; specifically, Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Critical thinking skills
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and perform well in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Ability to adapt to ever changing customer demands
- Flexibility to shift schedule and work overtime as needed by the pharmacy unit Must bring proven ability to maintain confidentiality and secure sensitive information
- Ability to obtain and maintain valid Registered Pharmacy Technician status as required by the State of Kentucky
- Must be able to pass background check
- Must have access to reliable transportation
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?