This job posting is no longer active.
Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Staff Accountant
, working in Banking/Finance
industry in St. Joseph, Minnesota, United States
- Manages Accounts payable.
- Manages monthly depreciation and prepaid balancing.
- Assists in internal audit workpaper collections.
- Reconciles and maintains ProfitStar monthly.
- Reviews and signs off bank reconciliations.
Our client creates opportunities for people. How? Leading with diversity as a woman-owned business. Contributing to the industry. Winning awards for innovative work. Creating solutions for great companies. Companies that value innovation and creativity.
Finding great people like you to help solve meaningful problems.
Do you want industry leading innovation and creativity working for you?
For them, it’s about people. For real – evidenced by positive Glassdoor reviews. 99% saying they would recommend to a friend. 92% approving of the CEO. Here are some snippets, “So incredible.” “Second to None.” “Fantastic support.” You deserve that level of support!
Is it time for your dream job? Is this it?
Experience Required for Your Success
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance required
- 2+ years of experience in accounting or related field
- Banking experience is a plus
- Detail-oriented, high degree of accuracy and efficiency
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word and Excel)
- Ability to multitask
Ability to read and analyze reports
- Problem-solving ability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?