This job posting is no longer active.
Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for Big Data Engineer
, working in Banking/Finance
industry in McLean, Virginia, United States
- Supports enterprise risk tech that is engaged in creating technologies around Governance, Risk, and Control domains.
- Modernizes the tech stack using Airflow to expand the capabilities and work within the Airflow application and platforms.
- Works with various computing solutions within Apache Spark or Pandas Data Frame, Lambdas, and other containerized data sets.
- Manages the Enterprise Engineering platform and supports multiple teams using the platform across all LOBs.
- Monitors industry best practices to ensure the company maintains a risk-based approach to its infrastructure practices.
- Builds custom applications and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, out-of-the-box Salesforce API tool kit, and other content of intermediate complexity.
Our client provides agile consulting and staffing. Helping organizations fulfill their most important initiatives and opportunities. For 30 years. From coast-to-coast.
Developing long-term relationships. Successfully retaining clients and placing consultants through multiple engagements.
Providing you with the support, care, and attention you deserve. With advocates available 24x7 to help you with questions and concerns. This personal care together with great work has resulted in a 4.4 Glassdoor rating.
Join the most talented professionals in the industry working on strategic and world-class programs.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5-7+ years of relevant experience
- Expertise on writing an application in Python programming paradigm
- Data Engineering using Snowflake/OneLake
- Expertise on Airflow, AWS, and traditional data engineering
- Ability to change architecture and design for pipeline build, development, deployment, and testing
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?