This job posting is no longer active.
Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for Java Developer
, working in Financial Services
industry in Durham, North Carolina, United States
- Coordinating with a team that builds, maintains, and promotes Enterprise Master Data platform.
- Operating under the guidance of Tech Manager or Dev Lead, however is expected to be self-starter and operate with an ownership mentality.
- Analyzing, defining, and documenting requirements for data, workflow, and logical processes and interfaces with other systems.
- Ensuring that expected application performance levels are achieved by coordinating, coding, testing, implementation and documentation.
Our client provides agile consulting and staffing. Helping organizations fulfill their most important initiatives and opportunities. For 30 years. From coast-to-coast.
Developing long-term relationships. Successfully retaining clients and placing consultants through multiple engagements.
Providing you with the support, care, and attention you deserve. With advocates available 24x7 to help you with questions and concerns. This personal care together with great work has resulted in a 4.4 Glassdoor rating.
Join the most talented professionals in the industry working on strategic and world-class programs.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or any equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in Java Development
- Experience with common databases, such as Oracle and MongoDB, good at ER model and SQL, knowledge about query performance tuning
- Hands-on experience in ETL implementation, for example, Spring Batch Framework, Spark, Kafka Streaming Solutions, etc.
- Experience deploying software in a containerized (Docker)/Platform-as-a-Service environment
- Experience using version control and DevOps tools such as Git, Jenkins, Maven, Ansible, etc.
- Experience working in an agile environment and CI/CD practices
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?