Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for SDET Engineer
, working in Financial Services
industry in Durham, North Carolina, United States
- Develops, designs, and implements test automation frameworks and solutions.
- Develops, designs, integrates and implements continuous end-to-end workflow testing solutions.
- Communicates and collaborates effectively in a team environment to implement effective solutions.
- Monitors, manages and maintains ongoing execution of test suites.
- Identifies departmental needs and makes recommendations in regard to technical direction.
- Applies strong software development and test automation skills to design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve solutions.
- Ensures that software operates end-to-end across the Platform.
- Defines and implements appropriate test automation frameworks and applies standard methodologies to ensure we are building the right product the right way.
- Works on their own or as part of a small team to implement solutions or support specific testing efforts based on business priorities.
Our client provides agile consulting and staffing. Helping organizations fulfill their most important initiatives and opportunities. For 30 years. From coast-to-coast.
Developing long-term relationships. Successfully retaining clients and placing consultants through multiple engagements.
Providing you with the support, care, and attention you deserve. With advocates available 24x7 to help you with questions and concerns. This personal care together with great work has resulted in a 4.4 Glassdoor rating.
Join the most talented professionals in the industry working on strategic and world-class programs.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Software engineering, or related field
- 6+ years of experience with designing and building applications while incorporating test automation frameworks
- Application functional testing experience required
- Application development experience preferred
- Excellent technical test automation skills allied with analytical, communication and collaboration skills
- Strong problem resolution skills required
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment required
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?