This job posting is no longer active.
Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for Business Analyst
, working in Financial Services
industry in Owings Mills, Maryland, United States
- Provide expertise in executing the duties of a business analyst, product owner or epic owner for projects of various types and sizes.
- Elicit, define and analyze complex requirements in various formats ensuring they are testable, measurable and traceable.
- Lead the appropriate teams to refine, prioritize and manage requirements using various tools.
- Lead the appropriate teams to build the business case and project justification.
- Lead requirement walk-throughs with key stakeholders using various methods.
- Identify and estimate anticipated work efforts based on priority using requirement work plans, program increment (PI) and sprint planning.
- Define and resolve dependencies, issues and risks along with identification of impacted areas through team collaboration.
- Identify and define complex business processes for current and future state analysis.
- Act as the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams.
- Lead/facilitate the process needed to make an informed build versus buy decision.
- Participate in growing team competency by mentoring, providing on-the-job training to more junior associates and helping to develop training materials/process improvement.
- Lead the team and drive results with minimal authority.
- Apply an in-depth knowledge of multiple business areas, familiarity with enterprise strategies and an understanding of different technologies and industry best practices to meet/exceed business goals/priorities.
Our client provides agile consulting and staffing. Helping organizations fulfill their most important initiatives and opportunities. For 30 years. From coast-to-coast.
Developing long-term relationships. Successfully retaining clients and placing consultants through multiple engagements.
Providing you with the support, care, and attention you deserve. With advocates available 24x7 to help you with questions and concerns. This personal care together with great work has resulted in a 4.4 Glassdoor rating.
Join the most talented professionals in the industry working on strategic and world-class programs.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of experience
- Agile Epic experience
- Experience with business process mapping for system implementation
- Expertise in partnering with the business team to understand and document requirements
- Experience in ticketing solutions for tasks and stories
- Experience in SAP or SAP S/4 BRIM
- Experience in digital subscription and products for the following business functions
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical clients
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?