Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for Supply and Inventory Terminal Coordinator
, working in Consumer Packaged Goods
industry in Wayzata, Minnesota, United States
- Generate and execute the cycle and safety stock.
- Plan for the assigned locations using the approved supply plan entries.
- Participate in handling network inventory in accordance with set inventory planning metrics targets.
- Contribute to inventory plans for assigned locations in the planning process.
- Maintain data relevant to network distribution planning activities including capacity, constraint, logistics, supplier, master, and location data.
- Develop gap coverage plans during inventory shortages.
- Work with cross-functional teams to coordinate the flow of product from the production facility through the terminal maintaining high customer-service standards, network efficiency, and the lowest cost to serve.
- independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Our client creates opportunities for people. How? Leading with diversity as a woman-owned business. Contributing to the industry. Winning awards for innovative work. Creating solutions for great companies. Companies that value innovation and creativity.
Finding great people like you to help solve meaningful problems.
Do you want industry leading innovation and creativity working for you?
For them, it’s about people. For real – evidenced by positive Glassdoor reviews. 99% saying they would recommend to a friend. 92% approving of the CEO. Here are some snippets, “So incredible.” “Second to None.” “Fantastic support.” You deserve that level of support!
Is it time for your dream job? Is this it?
Experience Required for Your Success
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Business,
Supply Chain & Logistics, or Operations Management
- 1 year of experience in Supply
Chain Planning-Supply, Demand, Production, MRP, Inventory Management
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Demonstrated planning capability to successfully partner with sourcing, production, commercial teams.
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?