This job posting is no longer active.
Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for Android Developer
, working in Banking/Finance
industry in Dallas, Texas, United States
- Builds a relevant base of knowledge to solve problems.
- Interacts with API team to define robust architectures.
- Increases the testability of our products, using unit tests and working side by side with QA.
- Drives decisions around design and implementation.
- Makes progress on multiple tasks while prioritizing their time effectively.
- Bridges the gap between technical and non-technical groups.
- Provides actionable items to grow members of the team.
Our client provides agile consulting and staffing. Helping organizations fulfill their most important initiatives and opportunities. For 30 years. From coast-to-coast.
Developing long-term relationships. Successfully retaining clients and placing consultants through multiple engagements.
Providing you with the support, care, and attention you deserve. With advocates available 24x7 to help you with questions and concerns. This personal care together with great work has resulted in a 4.4 Glassdoor rating.
Join the most talented professionals in the industry working on strategic and world-class programs.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Bachelors degree
- 5+ years of experience related in IT
- Passion for creating amazing experiences on Android using Google’s Material Design guidelines using your solid understanding of functional programming and reactive patterns
- Deep knowledge of Android design patterns including Clean Architecture
- Experience building multi-module Android apps is a big plus
- Experience with MVVM/MVI is also a plus
- Proven experience with the mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies used in creating performant, resilient, and robust Android apps
- Proven understanding of modern development principles such as trunk-based development, feature toggles, and branch by abstraction to support performant engineering teams
- Experience with Kotlin (KMM and Coroutines) and RX Java
- Must have participated in the release of 1 publicly available app to Google Play
- Jetpack Compose is a nice to have
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?