Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for Staff Accountant
, working in Automotive and Assembly
industry in Bloomington, Minnesota, United States
- Perform general ledger accounting, including
journal entries, month-end close activities, account analysis, and
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts.
- Research and resolve issues related to
inventory and intercompany accounts.
- Provide accounting support for product,
truck, and trailer sales departments.
- Review, post, and audit sales.
- Review and audit rental contracts, book
rental sales; and reconcile inventory and rental accounts.
- Prepare and distribute the associated sales
- Manage and administer vendor rebate
- Assist in the month-end, quarter-end, and
year-end closing processes.
- Perform sales and expense reviews.
- Assist with financial and vendor audits.
- Prepare financial statements.
- Assist with budgeting
- Work with management to improve accounting processes and procedures
Our client creates opportunities for people. How? Leading with diversity as a woman-owned business. Contributing to the industry. Winning awards for innovative work. Creating solutions for great companies. Companies that value innovation and creativity.
Finding great people like you to help solve meaningful problems.
Do you want industry leading innovation and creativity working for you?
For them, it’s about people. For real – evidenced by positive Glassdoor reviews. 99% saying they would recommend to a friend. 92% approving of the CEO. Here are some snippets, “So incredible.” “Second to None.” “Fantastic support.” You deserve that level of support!
Is it time for your dream job? Is this it?
Experience Required for Your Success
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- Working knowledge of Generally Accepted
Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Must be flexible, with an ability to work
in an independent, proactive manner, and with a team.
- The ability to demonstrate dependability
and commitment to the role, team, and company.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Word,
- Works well with all levels of management.
- Basic sales and use tax knowledge.
- Experience in accounting for rental products
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?