Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for Senior Corporate Accountant - Hybrid
, working in Real Estate
industry in Plymouth, Minnesota 55441, Plymouth, Minnesota, United States
- Reviews financial reporting accuracy, works with staff to correct and ensures reporting is prepared timely.
- Manages monthly financial statements, including reconciliations.
- Monitors booking recurring journal entries.
- Ensures direct reports complete responsibilities of their position as outlined in their job descriptions.
- Ensures all timelines are met.
Our client creates opportunities for people. How? Leading with diversity as a woman-owned business. Contributing to the industry. Winning awards for innovative work. Creating solutions for great companies. Companies that value innovation and creativity.
Finding great people like you to help solve meaningful problems.
Do you want industry leading innovation and creativity working for you?
For them, it’s about people. For real – evidenced by positive Glassdoor reviews. 99% saying they would recommend to a friend. 92% approving of the CEO. Here are some snippets, “So incredible.” “Second to None.” “Fantastic support.” You deserve that level of support!
Is it time for your dream job? Is this it?
Experience Required for Your Success
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- 3+ years of accounting experience
- Accounting software experience is a plus
- Proficient Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?