Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Loan Processor
, working in Banking/Finance
industry in St. Paul, Minnesota, United States
- Accepts, processes and approves/denies consumer loan applications and maintains compliance with consumer loan rules and regulations.
- Ensures all applications and satisfaction of outstanding stipulations are within compliance.
- Collects necessary items and processes loan requests for satisfactions, subordinations, and lien releases.
- Reviews and contacts customers regarding past due loan payments and overdrawn accounts, past due safe deposit boxes, non-posted items, and chargebacks.
- Assists Branch Manager with the annual review of lines and loan charge-offs as needed.
Our client creates opportunities for people. How? Leading with diversity as a woman-owned business. Contributing to the industry. Winning awards for innovative work. Creating solutions for great companies. Companies that value innovation and creativity.
Finding great people like you to help solve meaningful problems.
Do you want industry leading innovation and creativity working for you?
For them, it’s about people. For real – evidenced by positive Glassdoor reviews. 99% saying they would recommend to a friend. 92% approving of the CEO. Here are some snippets, “So incredible.” “Second to None.” “Fantastic support.” You deserve that level of support!
Is it time for your dream job? Is this it?
Experience Required for Your Success
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-3 years of experience in the financial services industry in one or more of the following areas: mortgage loan production or consumer loan production
- Ability to register and obtain approval for Notary
- Underwriting Experienceis required
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?