Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for Customer Service Pharmacy Technician
, working in Manufacturing
industry in Louisville, Kentucky, United States
- Engage directly with pharmacy customers who contact for a variety of topics. This will primarily be via inbound calls, to include emails, and other communication platforms.
- Research and problem-solve to determine appropriate solutions for the customer and follow-up as needed to resolve issues.
- Be willing to jump in and learn fast!
- Go above and beyond to “wow” our customers.
- Think critically to help our customer and provide solutions while adhering to high safety and regulatory standards.
Do you like pets? Our client does! They are hungry. They are determined. To be the largest pet retailer in the world. Well, not just the largest. Also the most trusted and most convenient. Operating 24/7 and in 24 locations. There are opportunities for you to grow where you are and where you want to be.
They need your help – delivering products and service for healthy pets and happy people. Don’t be caged in. Take the leash off. Develop clichés about pets. There are as many opportunities as there are different pets. How about this one? Is it one you’d want to brag about to your friends?
Experience Required for Your Success
- 1-2 years working in a customer focused environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and think critically
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook
- Flexibility to shift schedule and work overtime as needed
- Must be able to pass background check for KY Pharmacy Tech license
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?