Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for Accounting Manager
, working in Financial Services
industry in St. Cloud, Minnesota 56303, St. Cloud, Minnesota, United States
- Performs all related accounting functions required to maintain the general ledger in compliance with GAAP and company policy and procedures.
- Manages general ledger accounting in both U.S. dollar and foreign currencies.
- Assists with external audits.
- Assists with the month-end close process, performs analysis and booking accruals and other entries.
- Prepares financial statements, including income statements, balance sheets, departmental reporting, statements of cash flow, and other management reports.
Our client creates opportunities for people. How? Leading with diversity as a woman-owned business. Contributing to the industry. Winning awards for innovative work. Creating solutions for great companies. Companies that value innovation and creativity.
Finding great people like you to help solve meaningful problems.
Do you want industry leading innovation and creativity working for you?
For them, it’s about people. For real – evidenced by positive Glassdoor reviews. 99% saying they would recommend to a friend. 92% approving of the CEO. Here are some snippets, “So incredible.” “Second to None.” “Fantastic support.” You deserve that level of support!
Is it time for your dream job? Is this it?
Experience Required for Your Success
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or related field
- 5+ years accounting related experience
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains and/or Business Central is a plus
- Experience with ERP conversions is a plus
- Financial services or collection experience is a plus
- Financial reporting, including cash flow statement knowledge
- Excellent computer and Excel skills, including creating and utilizing reports
- Analytical and critical reasoning skills
- Intellectual curiosity, ability to self-motivate, and work independently as well as on a team
- Strong work ethic and high ethical standards
- Public accounting experience is a plus
- Multi-currency environment is a plus
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?