This job posting is no longer active.
Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Staff Accountant
, working in Healthcare Systems and Services
industry in Eagan, Minnesota 55121, Eagan, Minnesota, United States
- Prepare month-end journal entries and reconcile accounts.
- Summarize data entry partner (DEP) spend activity and reconcile calculations to support payments.
- Manage payroll accounting entries and reporting.
- Perform fixed asset reporting and liaison with external auditors.
Our client creates opportunities for people. How? Leading with diversity as a woman-owned business. Contributing to the industry. Winning awards for innovative work. Creating solutions for great companies. Companies that value innovation and creativity.
Finding great people like you to help solve meaningful problems.
Do you want industry leading innovation and creativity working for you?
For them, it’s about people. For real – evidenced by positive Glassdoor reviews. 99% saying they would recommend to a friend. 92% approving of the CEO. Here are some snippets, “So incredible.” “Second to None.” “Fantastic support.” You deserve that level of support!
Is it time for your dream job? Is this it?
Experience Required for Your Success
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related coursework
- Accounting or related experience is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel)
- Knowledge of QuickBooks or other accounting software is a plus
- Highly organized and detailed oriented
Prompt communication responsiveness
- Action-orientation and ability to consistently complete assigned tasks on time
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?