This job posting is no longer active.
Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for Field Technical Support Representative
, working in Engineering/Manufacturing
industry in Cranberry, Pennsylvania, 16066, United States
- Manage the onsite delivering of software services, pre-sales, post-sales or service delivery support, installation and configuration for customer environments.
- Solve various business systems, networking and applications problems for standard industry servers, or complex clustered environments.
- Deliver reactive and proactive activities according to Service Level Agreement to ensure customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Provide direct post-sales systems on site technical support for reactive and proactive customers.
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction by ensuring clear business and technical solution alignment, clarifying customer needs and ensuring that they are met.
- Manage company's Total Customer Experience as well as the revenue growth, profitability, and account retention.
- Apply developed knowledge of the job skills, company policies and procedures to complete a wide variety of difficult assignments/tasks.
- Work on assignments that are complex in nature and require ordinary problem resolution and independent judgment.
- Work under limited supervision and normally receives no instructions on routine work and general instructions given for new assignments.
Our client is a 20+ year-old IT services company. Connecting IT professionals, like you, with challenging positions at great companies. Taking the time to find your best possible match.
Listening. Following through. Ensuring fit between people, cultures, and attitudes. Creating the type of environment that clients and candidates are eager to return to, again and again.
Discovering better, faster and smarter ways to work together. Consultant retention rates outpace the industry. Most client relationships are measured in decades. Sound interesting? Check this out.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Vocational/Diploma/Associate Degree (technical field) equivalent with 2-4 years of working experience in related fields or Degree holder with 1-2 years relevant working experience
- Experience with digital commercial & Industrial printing press equipment is preferred
- Experience with Electro Mechanical troubleshooting
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?