This job posting is no longer active.
Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for Maintenance Technician
, working in Manufacturing
industry in Lincoln, Nebraska, United States
- Be the trainer, teacher, coach for operators or other mechanic personnel.
- Develop and implement equipment, tooling and process improvements.
- Increase equipment efficiencies (eliminate unnecessary machine stops or faults)
- Prevent down time (repair or modification of equipment flaws to reduce downtime and eliminate reoccurring breakdowns)
- Improve quality (repair or modification to equipment or process to improve quality).
- Perform maintenance and troubleshooting duties: daily breakdowns, preventative maintenance, spare parts management, maintain and update documentation (i.e. prints, drawings, logs, employee suggestions, etc.)
- Assist in the installation, repair and maintenance for applicable hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical and electrical production/support equipment.
- Monitor module quality and production metrics on a daily basis, driving reaction to process deviations. Address module quality issues and drive problem resolution. Drive module productivity and efficiency improvement.
- Learn, teach and have actions consistent with Market Based Management principles and guidelines.
Our client makes and innovates products and services people value. With 130,000 employees. Locations in nearly every state and 60 countries. You’ll find opportunities to improve people’s everyday lives.
Make the world better. Make the things you love better. Be part of an organization that acts ethically. Bring your abilities, experiences, and quirks to a team that gets you.
Be responsible for our own success. Improve things for yourself while improving things for others.
Get rewarded! Find competitive benefits. Find mentors and career growth. Find opportunities to unleash your potential. Start here. Start now. Don’t stop.
Experience Required for Your Success
- High school diploma or equivalent, advanced training / certifications
- Technical degree; Electromechanical or Electrical or Electronics or Tool & Die trade, preferred
- Excellent mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, tooling, general maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Basic operation of mills, grinders, lathe and common tool room equipment.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with employees throughout the organization.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Prior experience (or desire to learn) PLC controls, preferred
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?