This job posting is no longer active.
Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for Accounts Payable / Accountant
, working in Staffing/Recruiting
industry in Corporate Office, Louisville, Kentucky, United States
- Code and enter all invoices into the system.
- Manage weekly invoice payments via checks and ACH.
- Maintain vendor accounts and reconcile and resolve any invoice discrepancies.
- Record monthly expense allocations to the general ledger.
- Assist in bank account reconciliations.
- Record all credit card transactions to the GL.
- Assist in year end 1099 processing.
- Assist with month end entries and analysis.
Our client is an established national staffing firm. Committed to taking care of business. Committed to taking care of people. Helping you with your resume and interviewing.
Accomplishing amazing things with expertise in diverse industries. Serving multiple industries and disciplines.
Providing local expertise across the country. Building personal relationships. Connecting great companies with great people. Like you. 11,000 people like you. Every day.
Valuing you professionally and personally. Fully invested in your success. Working for you to understanding what makes you YOU. How does this opportunity feel? Let’s talk about it.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Accounting degree is preferred
- 2 years of AP experience
- Experience working in Great Plains Dynamics is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft systems- especially Excel
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?