This job posting is no longer active.
Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for Warehouse Associate
, working in Travel, Transport and Logistics
industry in Jacksonville, Florida, United States
- Process, pack, and ship orders accurately
- Maintain inventory of products and supplies, restock as needed
- Inspect products for damages, report as needed
- Receive and appropriately sort and store incoming products
- Prepare products for shipping
- Off-load inbound inventory trucks
- Check and verify inbound inventory quantities against purchase orders documents
- Interact with Inventory Control to ensure accurate inventory data
- Identify errors to normal processes and escalate accordingly
- Operate shipping carrier manifesting machines
- Maintain high productivity, quality and accuracy, meet daily productivity goals
- Follow all safety protocols and warehouse procedures
- Maintain a clean and orderly warehouse environment
Our client is on a mission to change who you work for. You work for YOU. Where you want. When you want. As their W-2 employee. With weekly pay. Benefits like overtime, sick days, and workers' comp. You are covered. You have options - Location. Industry. Flexibility or consistency.
Are you an independent-minded team-player? Do you want to skip endless paperwork? Stop calls and emails that go nowhere?
Do you want jobs sent to your phone? The information you need to choose what’s best for you - company reviews, responsibilities, location, and pay?
Work for yourself. Not by yourself. Get empowered. Right now.
Experience Required for Your Success
- There may be a specific dress code, but if it is not listed, please make sure to wear close-toed shoes and pants.
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?