This job posting is no longer active.
Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for Java Microservices Engineer
, working in Financial Services
industry in Tustin, California, United States
- Develop and build products that provide an exceptional customer experience for our members.
- Add new functionality and iterate on existing products.
- Participate in all phases of the software development lifecycle, TDD, QA, deployment and bug-fixing.
- Collaborate with team to architect, build, and document products that improve our members’ lives.
- Understand the tradeoffs inherent in software development.
- Help develop and mentor junior developers.
Our client provides agile consulting and staffing. Helping organizations fulfill their most important initiatives and opportunities. For 30 years. From coast-to-coast.
Developing long-term relationships. Successfully retaining clients and placing consultants through multiple engagements.
Providing you with the support, care, and attention you deserve. With advocates available 24x7 to help you with questions and concerns. This personal care together with great work has resulted in a 4.4 Glassdoor rating.
Join the most talented professionals in the industry working on strategic and world-class programs.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- 7+ years of experience with full-lifecycle software development on multiple platforms
- Strong hands-on experience with at least one backend framework such as Spring, Rails, etc
- Experience developing and integrating with APIs
- Familiarity with AWS technologies - EC2, S3, Lambda, API Gateway, etc
- Professional experience with Object-Oriented or Functional Programming
- Strong hands-on experience with at least one SQL and one NoSQL variant, i.e. Postgres, MySQL, Mongo, Cassandra
- Strong experience with Agile and Lean software engineering methodologies and practices
- Experience with modern tooling and best practices, especially in the areas of testing, CI/CD, and instrumentation
- Excellent verbal and written communication
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?