This job posting is no longer active.
Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for an Onboarding and Training Specialist
, working in BPO
industry in Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Join the Country's Largest RPO Company to Staffing Firms today and enjoy a REMOTE-FIRST set up!
The Onboarding & Training Specialist will be responsible for overseeing the Senior Team Manager Program. Will also be involved in the training development, analysis and implementation responsibilities.
- Facilitate engaging and effective virtual or in-person classroom learning experience for newly hired leaders which impact job acclimation to assume responsibilities Develops and implements a learning strategy and program that are aligned with the company's objectives.
- Collaborate with operations to implement an experience-driven onboarding for leaders that impact retention and role proficiency.
- Partner up with operations to implement engagement activities and interventions for leaders during onboarding and assimilation into Operations.
- Conduct occasional focus group discussions with leaders at identified touchpoint milestones to gather feedback on their onboarding experience, and logs and tracks actions to closure.
- Monitor and report performance of onboarding and training programs and other activities along with recommendations for improvement as appropriate.
APPLY NOW and Experience what it's like to work with #GreatPlaceToWork Certified Company!#BePSG
Experience Required for Your Success
- Bachelor’s degree in Instructional Technology/Methodology, Adult Education, Human Resource Management, Psychology or related field or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years experience in learning and development, training, onboarding or related experience
- Strong knowledge of training lifecycle and ability to deliver necessary collaterals in each of the training stages
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately in time sensitive matters and organized to manage and track multiple priorities simultaneously – grace under pressure and the ability to switch gears at a moment’s notice
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?