This job posting is no longer active.
Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for a Talent Development Supervisor
, working in BPO
industry in Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines
The Talent Development Supervisor will be responsible for overseeing the Recruitment Training Manager Program and Group Lead Program. But will also be involved in the training development, analysis and implementation responsibilities.
- Oversee leadership training and development programs and objectives.
- Develop and implement a learning strategy and program that are aligned with the company's objectives.
- Conduct training needs analysis (TNA) to identify requirements of the learning solution and recommend improvements where necessary.
- Oversee and identify learning gaps of talent development specialists in order to initiate trainings to develop their competencies.
- Evaluate facilitator performance, program effectiveness and the success of the development plans and recommend improvements where necessary.
- Work closely with the different managers across the organization to understand the different business units’ training requirements.
- Train and coach.
APPLY NOW and Experience what it's like to work with #GreatPlaceToWork Certified Company! #BePSG
Experience Required for Your Success
- Bachelor’s degree in Instructional Technology/Methodology, Adult Education, Human Resource Management, Psychology or related field or equivalent experience
- 2-4 years of experience managing training programs or equivalent
- 2-4 years of work experience in designing learning programs and solutions
- Six sigma yellow belt or green belt certified
- Experience and understanding of learning models (ADDIE, adult learning theory, TRiM, Transfer/learner control continuum Bloom's Learning Taxonomy)
- Experience evaluating learning programs different methodologies (Kirkpatrick Evaluation Models, Kaufman's Five Levels of Evaluation, Anderson's Model of Learning Evaluation, Philips ROI Model of Learning Evaluation)
- Experience with LMS (Learning Management System) is ideal (Preferably LMS365)
- Experience in designing, deploying, and analyzing needs assessments across multiple disciplines
- Excellent communication, facilitating, and influencing skills across all levels of the organization
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a collaborative environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation, and excellence
- Must be self-motivated, learner, and builder, with the ability to adapt to change and challenging demands
- Possess a strong relationship, team-building, and people management skills
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?