This job posting is no longer active.
Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter.
We're looking for an Organizational Development Officer
, working in BPO
industry in Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Join the Country's Largest RPO Company to Staffing Firms today and enjoy a REMOTE-FIRST set up!
The Organizational Development Officer will be with competency mapping and leadership culture building projects. Will be involved in project/program analysis and implementation responsibilities.
- Works closely with stakeholders in identification and development of a competency model to be used throughout various organizational programs.
- Consult with management and stakeholders to implement change management projects that improve culture, development, retention and other leadership matters.
- Monitor and measure the impact of interventions on leadership performance, efficiency, retention, and job satisfaction.
- Gather and assess feedback from all levels in the organization regarding concerns, areas of improvement, successes, and highlights.
- Support the individual development planning process for managers and emerging leaders.
APPLY NOW and Experience what it's like to work with #GreatPlaceToWork Certified Company! #BePSG
Experience Required for Your Success
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Development Management, Psychology, Business Administration, or any other related business courses
- 2 years experience in Organizational Development
- Strong knowledge on organizational development trends, tools, and techniques
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to prioritize and meet multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately in time sensitive matters and organized to manage and track multiple priorities simultaneously – grace under pressure and the ability to switch gears at a moment’s notice
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?